Monday 17 October 2016

Need You

"That's why I need time, I said I need you, I need you to understand"

Yeehaaaaa! Hello Readers! Yes, you are seeing my post again. So hey peeps! How did you go with your life? Overwhelmed? Or just plain OK? Lol. Come on, chill. Take it easy and relax. You will be fine, God's willing. Anyway, before I start, let me explain what is with the italic sentence above. It was a song that was sung by Travie McCoy. The title was 'Need You'. Hence, my post's title. I have no specific reason why I named my post as Need You, not that I am in love though. But back in the days in my college days, I was really in love with that song. It is catchy and sounded so Pop, because at that time Travie was kind of this Hip Hop guy, which was not really in my cup of tea. I know it is none of your interest or business but I am feeling so ecstatic in explaining to you, my readers because Music is something that grew up with me. Up until now, I still listen to music. (Otherwise, there will be no Queen Bey's photos on my previous post. Lol.)

Okay, that is enough for my introduction I believe? Let us be serious for a little. Just a little while. Last Wednesday, which was on October 12th 2016, I was being instructed involuntarily to attend a talk at Taylor's Lakeside Campus. (Lol, sorry Taylor's people) That particular talk was about PEACE. Yes people, exactly. Peace, but not exactly the peace or harmony within our country/races/religion what so ever. Inner peace, which is just between you and yourself. Forgive me, I have forgotten to introduce to you guys of the speaker. The talk was by Prem Pal Singh Rawat, or better known as Prem Rawat. Honestly guys, initially I had no clue who the hell he was. Lol. But since I had been forced to attend his talk, I have no other choices of Google-ing him myself. Sigh. Lol again. (Sorry again, Taylor's people! =P) But what I found out was that he was one of the respected man on Earth. I know, right? Pheww. He actually was one of the Noble Prize Awards recipient. I do not remember when he received that highly prestige award  and please do not 'Direct Message' me to ask about this thing. It will never be entertained. Sorry. Lol. But guys, you can always ask Mr Google. He is the most perfect source for you to find out about anything! (even the darkest side of the world) Okay, so what I can say about his talk was very inspiring, generally speaking. I mean sometimes we tend to take for granted in every single thing that is happening around us. Just a simple thing that you think is unimportant, yet you might go crazy for that. Especially those who live in this metropolitan city of KL, you are easily annoyed with the traffic and when bad comes to worse, you will end up cursing! See? It actually not good for your inner health, which is your soul. In other words, he pointed out that within ourselves, there were two wolves living; which are the good and the bad. It mostly depending on which wolf you feed the most. If you keep feeding the bad wolf with bad attitude, anger, ego and et cetera, you will end up being controlled by the bad wolf. Which equals to being a very bad person. This will not happen if it is vice versa. I learn from him that you are the key control of your life in feeding your own soul, no one else has a veto power in deciding on the person you will become. So people, it shows that this thing is complex yet profound as it just you and yourself. We keep saying people will not know how I feel cause they are not living inside me, but why we keep doing bad things? Are not you wondering why these things keep happening? That is the reason why I said it is very complex yet profound, because we are human. We make mistakes, all of us do but we can choose to repair it rather than making it worse and soon become worst. Wow, what an essay I have fed your eyes, my dear readers. Lol! Sorry, but you guys did get the point of what the hell I have typed right? You better be or else I will sue you. Alright, I am kidding. #IWillHaveMyLawyerSoon #YoudBetterWatchOut Lol.

So guys, I believe that is all I have in my mind right now. (No, that was not the only thing cause I have DOZENS things to be settled and it drives me crazy! But you guys do not have to know. #FlipBeard) So I will try to keep posting on time. Yes, I know I am late. I was supposed to publish this post by last week but I was so tight with many things in my head and it is crawling to my head and heart now. (drama much) So Taylor's people, I am so sorry for the delay! I promise, this week post I will do it on time! Yeehaaaa! (Hopefully) Anyway, thanks people for reading my not so appealing blog. But still, thank you though. Oh, I will attach a photo of Prem Rawat below for you guys to at least have a glimpse of him. Okay, until next post you all! 

   

2 comments:

  1. Good that you find his talk inspiring. Always good to try out new things without pre-judging - the outcome is almost always surprisingly pleasant.

    Have you found a cure for your "laziness"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Puan. The cure? Still struggling to find it. Lol. 😅

      Delete