Saturday 1 October 2016

Don't Hurt Yourself


That is right people. I am back. Watch out for another boring post by me blabbering about my life, again. Lol. Whatever. Anyway, the reason I put the photo above is because I just want something other than alphabets for your eyes, my dear readers. Hence, only Queen Bey is qualified to be on my blog. So bow down, people. *I am the dragon breathing the fire* 

Now let us quit playing and be serious. Hell no, you guys know I can never be too serious, especially when I am blogging. But yes, I am going to tell you that I did learn something and that 'something' was recording myself. Yes, in a video. Which I hate. Some people call it as vlogging, I believe? Oh, who cares! I just hate to see myself in a video, or even hearing my own voice! Can you imagine, I need to play that recorded video of myself in front of other people??! It was so embarrassing! *Okay now I feel like swearing* But yes, like it or hate it, I still need to undergo that thing and thank God it was DONE! You readers, do not ever think that you will see me posting that particular thing (video/vlog) on my blog. Na-ah! Never ever dream of watching it! Sorry, I ain't sorry. :-P

Even though I hate to see myself or even hearing my voice in a video, but that thing was actually the high light among all the things that happened to me this week. Probably because I had a war within myself in order to put myself in a video. Oh yes, it was not easy for me but still, I managed to overcome the hatred I had and did it! To be honest, it felt awesome! *Hell yeahhh I did it and it was not even a perfect illusion!!!* Oh one more thing, I played basketball with some of my classmates. Yes, I am bad in sports cause I do not own any enthusiasm when it comes to sports. But what the hell, I just played it even though I was a useless player who never score a single point and run whenever I feel I want to but actually I should not. Sorry, classmates. Lol.

Right. Now the low light. I am still trying to adapt with this professional course. Specifically the module I am taking, Taxation. Yes, I still feel that there were too many things need to be done (reading) within a jiffy and it kind of put me under pressure. I may look like nothing crucial is going to happen to me but inside, I feel like killing people! Okay, that was a joke. I am not a maniac that is prone to be a serial killer. But you readers get the point right? You may look at peace on the outside but there is a storm inside you that people cannot see. That is me right now. However, I believe hard work will pay off at the end so please pray for me that I could kill the laziness inside me so that I could work things out according to what I have dreamed of. May Allah ease. Amin.

Achievement. Okay. Small achievement I have made this week so far was overcome the hatred I had within me to record myself in a video! Yes! Lol. It sounded so silly but it is a big achievement for me though. So yes, nothing much but it was huge for me. 

Alright peeps, thank you for reading! Oh, you guys might wonder why I named this post as 'Don't Hurt Yourself'. Firstly, it is because what I have been through this week was something that I will never do if I was me before I sign up for this professional course. Meaning to say that I did something out of my comfort zone, which was recording myself in a video and showed it to other people. You are hurting yourself if you do not improve yourself by just staying at your own comfort zone. *Whew, look who is talking. Lol* Second of all, it is one of my favorite song title by my madness Queen Bey. #KThxBye Until the next post, readers. 


2 comments:

  1. You've got the je ne sais quoi to be more than what you portray to all of us. Make it work in your favour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Puan Aiza. 😁 Thanks for commenting. May I ask, what do you mean by "je ne sais quoi"?
      I really hope you can cope with my silliness in my style of writing. Lol. Thanks, Puan! (Or Big Bro who is watching) 😁😂

      Delete