Saturday 8 October 2016

Perfect Inspiration

Hello all my dearest readers. Again, you are seeing me posting! (clap it like you do not care) Lol. So yes, for those who have read my posts before, thank you from the deepest bottom of my heart. I have never taken this opportunity before because I thought no one will read my blog cause I was not interested in blogging initially. But apparently, there are people who actually read my blog (even though I forced them do so, lol!) and I cannot thank you enough for that. #HugsAndKissesXOXO *Ewhh, what kind of hashtag is that?* -_-"

Okay, let me start with my week, how did it go and was it worthy sharing or what so ever. Well, it was Awal Muharam last Monday (Oct 3rd) thus holiday! Happy new year, Muslims! May Allah bless us all with kindness and good health, in shaa Allah. People, the highlight of this week actually happened last Wednesday (Oct 5th) where I have to attend a talk that was organised by Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountant, which also known as MICPA. Yes, initially I was like blergh. Come on MICPA, a talk? Seriously?! What made it worst for me at that time was the venue and the time allocated for that particular talk. It was held at Sime Darby Convention Centre (SDCC) in Mont Kiara. Can you guess the time? 1800 - 2000. What the hell?! 6 freaking PM??!! But yeah, as a student of the certified body, you cannot say much. Let it go and just proceed with the talk and that was what I did. So, with this let go kind of attitude, it turned out great! I mean seriously guys, the talk was great! They invited a lady named Rebecca Fatima Sta Maria to share her professional journey. You guys might wondering, who on earth is that lady right? Rebecca Fatima Sta Maria? The hell? Oh people, wait until I explain in detail who exactly she was and what title she holds. Then you will be consumed by the hell fire for giving me the what the hell attitude. *beard flips* Lol. Okay, I was kidding. =P So this lady was a Secretary General of Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI). Yes, I put was because she just retired, last July if I am not mistaken. Can you guess the title in front of her name that she is holding? It was Yang Berbahagia Tan Sri Datuk Doktor okayyy!!! So let me pour her full title with her name included. Yang Berbahagia Tan Sri Datuk Doktor Rebecca Fatima Sta Maria. Pheww! I can even finish a cup of espresso while hearing people saying her full title with name. Lol. *People, just something to ponder about, her PhD title is legit and genuine alright. She is not cheating like some individual* Apart from all the titles she had with her and her beautiful long name (lol, kidding tan sri =P), she is truly a humble and down to earth lady. Yes readers, very humble and her talk regarding her journey becoming one of the most important person in the government sector was not boring at all! Yes guys, I am a straight forward guy so if it is boring, I will definitely spill it out. But yes, this particular lady, Tan Sri Rebecca really made me put my respect at her on the mount of Everest, or somewhere infinity. She is a powerful and strong lady with attitude yet so humble and down to earth. One thing I got from her talk was "Know your roots well so that you will stay grounded". Which is very true, right people? I got so inspired with her talk and up to a level that I wish she will not stop talking cause I did not even produce a single yawn. Bravo, Tan Sri! You are my perfect inspiration!

Tan Sri Datuk Dr Rebecca Fatima Sta Maria

I could talk forever until infinity about her but I am not going to do that as I will bore you guys. So yes, that was it. As for the low light of the week. Probably still my struggle (or war) within myself in order to fight this laziness inside me to keep striving for my Taxation module. I am still trying to keep up with the pace in order to be efficient to pass this MICPA exam. Sigh.

I personally my achievement for this week was asking question to directly Yang Berbahagia Tan Sri. Oh yes! After the talk, there was a Q&A session with her and I managed to ask questions! (Wohoo!) I was so happy because I feel that I got something from her, which is her knowledge. Oh come on people, she was a Secretary General that dealt with TPPA in Malaysia! Of course I am proud with myself for asking her some questions! *flips beard again* Lol.

Okay my dear readers, I guess that is all for this week. I believe I bore you more than enough but I really hope you guys could learn something from this post, especially on "being grounded and remembering your roots" part. Thank you for your time and damaging your eyes to read my post. Until the next post, people.

Kurt Donald Cobain - RIP

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know that you are now very inspired after attending the talk. And yes, somebody reads your blogs.

    Are you still identifying yourself as being lazy? What do you plan to do about it?

    ReplyDelete